Many people think that a person needs years of experience before he/she can start a business. But this has been proven wrong by the young entrepreneurs who made thousands of dollars from their business even before they hit twenty. One of such people is Peter J. Burns III. He is a serial entrepreneur, which means that starts a series of businesses rather than just one. He started at the age of 19 and has initiated, developed, acquired and sold more than hundred different companies in many different markets. Nowadays, Peter J. Burns 3 also shares his knowledge with young entrepreneurs. For this purpose he founded the Club Entrepreneur (Club E). This club has more than 7000 members from around the country, about half of which are only in Arizona. These members meet on the first Thursday every month to discuss innovative ideas on which new businesses can be based. Also, Peter J. Burns III teaches the traits of a successful entrepreneur. You can also become a member of this club and learn everything that you need to get your new business to new heights.
Entrepreneurs, like Peter J. Burns 3, are able to become so successful in their lives not because they studied at the most expensive colleges or they belong to a business family, but because they are able to able to see what others miss. Not every entrepreneur grows up in similar conditions or has similar personality, but there are a few traits that almost every successful entrepreneur, like Peter J. Burns III, has. Some of these traits are enlisted below.
- Only big risks will get you big profits. That’s why a good entrepreneur should never be afraid of taking risks. Peter J. Burns 3 has taken many risks himself, but all those risks were taken only after proper considerations.
- You can develop a risk taking attitude only when you are not afraid of the failure. You need to completely understand that most of the times failure is just as likely as being successful. The important thing is to assess your mistakes and improve.
- Everybody knows that today’s big businesses are run on ideas. You need to have an innovative idea for a good start up. For that, you should be able to determine the needs of the people around you. For instance, the first real business of Peter J. Burns III was to give mopeds to tourists for rent. He saw what tourists needed and took the opportunity.
- People who hesitate often are standing alone and wandering what if. For being a successful entrepreneur, you need to get rid of hesitation and learn to feel more confident about yourself. Grab a good opportunity when you see one.
- No matter how educated you are or how much knowledge you have, remember that there is always a lot more to learn. Peter J. Burns 3 not only teaches during his lectures on entrepreneurship, but also tries to learn new things from the next generation of entrepreneurs.